FossilEra is the largest online retailer of authentic fossil and mineral specimens. We have a very diverse client base spanning the range of collectors, educational institutions, museums and people just looking for a unique gift. We pride ourselves in not only providing an unparalleled product, but an exceptional customer experience.
We are growing rapidly and currently hiring for several positions listed below. We are always looking for talented, hard working individuals with a passion to fossils and minerals. To apply please send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected]
FossilEra - Packaging & Order Fulfillment (Monroe)
This is a full-time, 40 hours per week position at our warehouse in the Frylands area of Monroe. Benefits include paid time off and profit sharing plans.
- Efficiently package unique and delicate items for shipment.
- Assist with shipping and fulfillment of customer orders.
- Keep the warehouse space clean and organized.
- Unpack, breakdown boxes and inventory incoming items.
- Other duties as assigned.
- The ability to do repetitive, manual labor tasks such as boxing items for hours at a time while maintaining focus and quality.
- Be able to work very fast and efficiency.
- A positive, "can do" attitude and a willingness to take on any assigned task.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Able to communicate well both verbally and in email
- Basic computer skills
- Able to lift and move heavy items >50 lbs
To apply please send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected]
comments powered by Disqus